Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wow! My... uh... second? blog.. ever? I think... :-)

Well, hello out there anyone who is reading this. this is my new blog that my friend Ashanti Miller asked me to create. Well, i guess i should start of by saying that I finally got a full time job in the art field! I'm happy but really nervous too... Over all though i'm glad i stuck with art this far there were defentily some times when i thought i was cut out fot this line of work. That a large wieght of my shoulders :-). well anyway, enjoy my blog i'll try to post something every couple of days. I'm really bad with computer blogs and webpages. Keeping them up to date and all.

1 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger SoleilSmile said...

YAY! It's here! IT"S HERE!

Ooh!OOH! I just linked you too!

Kittens and Unicorns!
Ashanti

 

Post a Comment

<< Home