Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Just a guy i'm working on.



Hmmm, well it's time for another post. here is a pic of a guy i'm working on. I dunno how exactly it works for animation but back when i was doing illustration I would have several charaters or designs or enviroments I was working on and would rotate between them. (never more then 8 at a time) Fine artist do this all the time. This helps you keep a fresh eye on your work and helps you bring "lessions" from one thing to another.

Hahah! the only problem with this is that it doesn't work so well in an office setting, only on the personal level.

anyway, Here's my guy. I want him to be a thick muscle head but not stupid. Overall i like his shapes i just need to draw him more and work out exactly what his personality is. Acting good is always a trucky subject. I envy animatiors for that, In illustration you can get away with alot less acting wise then you can in animation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home