Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Now with copper tone bottom!


UGH! I so need to finish this. I have so may other things I want to do. Anyway, I got co-workers to crit it and they added this...

-I need to add a focal point. Even if i'm just going to have the tunnel repeat you need to have something fill up that black space. it throws off your crit.

-to need some accent colors. Proabaly Green and purple to contrast the warm yellows and browns you have going on. (I like this one, i nice excuse to bring in slimy algae.)

-you need to tune you "god rays" they create a strange 'slash' in your composition.

-you may need a rim light for objects in the foreground to make them pop a little more.

- the overall image is a bit too dark. You may need more contrast in some areas

- the top of the tunnel is too bright, reverse it with the bottom which is too dark

all in all a good crit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home